Sunday, August 3, 2008

Give Them Something To Talk About

This is a rant blog!!!! Why do people talk shit? Why? Lately I feel like I can't trust anyone. Cause people seem to just not be telling the truth to me lately. Telling me what I want to hear, I guess.
This is not something recent. Just something I have been dealing with for the last few months. But my mind has been opened up to it again, and it feels like someone opened up a wound. A past drama with some girls online (it always seems to be online friends) which happened to leak through networks of friends into my real life friends has somehow resurfaced, and I'm getting mad about it all over again.
Honesty is the best policy! Seriously!

At least I know this little bug is honest with me. Thank God for my Little Machine (a nickname given to her by her Godmother, Jaime).

Photobucket

and her daddy too. This guy is stuck to me like glue. Something I have really learned in the past couple months

Photobucket

Now that the rant is over. My family is AWESOME. I had some people REALLY pull through for me in this past week. I feel loved by my family so therefore, I will stick to that positive note and end this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's okay..

because i love you.