Sunday, August 10, 2008

When I grow up...I'll be stable...

I have been in a lull in the past few days. A lot has hit my friends, some extremely trying struggles are ahead of them, and I am working my best to support them. Because of this I have not been doing my regular things like...taking millions of pictures. I should be taking advantage of the last of the summer. I am depressed just saying that.
The leaves on our little tree are starting to change. I kinda feel sick in my tummy when I see them...I love summer that much!
My girl is growing and there are big changes on my horizon. Growing changes with my friends, with myself, scenery changes are ahead as well, moving is up and coming for us. At least I have that to look forward to. A brand new house, a new space that I can make my home. I think I've been waiting for this for a long time.
I'm starting to feel more grown up.

No comments: